Sunday, December 30, 2007

As of this writing it will be 1 day, 3 hours and 49 minutes until the new year. So right now, I'm making up a list of Resolutions for the year 2008. So far I have only 3 goals to fulfill right now (the important ones anyway):

1. Live a Healthy life. I'm not getting any younger, so my health will need to take priority. So no more late nights, not too much carbohydrates (I'm Mr. Extra Rice) hahahahaha. I will make it a point to exercise a lot and eat healthy food. I do have become to like Ampalaya a lot more than usual though. Like I said to my friend... I'll be 170 lbs and have a 32 inch waistline by the end of 2008 (I'm 5'10" by the way)


2. Work doubly hard. Of course with age, goes with experience. I need to go up the executive ladder as well. I am aging physically, so I guess in time my career too would progress. But in this case, this is one type of progression that I want to go really fast. I need to get my zest and get really motivated again. Sink my teeth into something challenging so that I would enjoy my work and love it even more.


3. Be more financially stable. I have dug myself into a rut a few years ago due to irresponsibility and other personal problems (and gold diggers
... hehe). Well I have climbed out of that hole I have dug myself into slowly but surely. And one of my goals for the year is to be debt free and financially well off (like way back 2000 when I was on top of the world). So In a few years I'm gunning for a car of my own as well. Slowly but surely I'm getting there.

Year 2007 was an average year for me. I just hope that 2008 would a better one for me.

No comments: