Thursday, May 26, 2005

One Year...



Was it by chance or was it fate
Was meeting you made by destiny
Are you to be my soul's mate
And share my life till eternity

Or simply just a passing soul
That the heavens sent this way
Who changed me and made me whole
A reason to smile for everyday

Once I was a doll thats broken
On the lowest ebb of dark despair
But like an angel from heaven
Part of her life she gave to share

Toward the winding road of life
She beckons me with tears that shed
To go against the greatest strife
And see the clear path ahead

Opening up and sharing her soul
To see her life, joys and pain
I ached as well to make her whole
Giving a purpose wanting to gain

It's been such an eventful year
Since the first word from our lips
A stronger bond we have none to fear
I have found someone for keeps

Fate may have other things in mind
Maybe our paths from here will rend
Or someone else we need to find
Bonds to build and bridges to mend

Whatever may happen to us after
Meeting you, I am eternally grateful
I may not have you for everafter
For a time, I had someone beautiful.

No comments: