Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Continuing Voyage

Its been a while since I have posted anything on the blog. Maybe because of the transition I'm going through (New Job, etc), I haven't had the time to place an entry here... So where do I start.

Well work has been great. None of that overworked and underpaid crap that had gone on when I was still working at that previous company. Maybe in a few months I would finally be settled here.

I haven't seen her for a while, maybe weeks, and when the time came that we would meet and do something, fate had other plans... Oh well, all I wanted to do was to see her and spend some time with her... I'm pathetic ain't I hahahahahaha.

As for home, my mom is sick. Although we still don't know depending upon the check-ups, I just hope she gets better soon. Please pray for her.

It's time for this solitary knight to go off his voyage... You will see more of my exploits in this journey book.

Bye for now...
@}-->----

No comments: