Monday, March 20, 2006

In Silence...

It has been a while since I have made any posts to my blog. Well, its just most of my time is occupied with work and friends that I rarely be alone with my thoughts. I guess that this is a good time as now to put most of my thoughts into writing.

The year 2005 has been a year of ups and downs for me. I got a new job and became good at it. Not to mention that I think that I would finally settle here for a long time to come. My social life however, has been another story. I thought that I would find someone I could call me own. A love that would always be beside me as we would take care of each other. But fate simply had other plans. Maybe there is someone out there that is really meant for me.

Then comes 2006, I feel like I'm starting over again. Making new friends and doing new stuff. And now I feel that I'm falling for someone all over again. We are as close as close can be. But I think that is someone else within that strong yet fragile heart of hers. Sometimes I want to tell her what I feel but I think that would turn her world into more chaos. I think she needs me more as a friend than anything more than that. And right now, I can live with that. As for how long, I do not know. But right now part of my personal goal is to see that she finds happiness in her life she so richly deserves...

So right now, I'm contemplating on my silence on these things... maybe until I reach clarity...

No comments: