Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Summer is Over... Rainy Days are here again...

The Nutcase Club

Oh well, the summer is finally over, and so are the out of town trips to boracay and puerto galera (for the moment). The rains have started falling, and the weather now is cooler albeit annoying (Think of the Traffic Jams).

It was good while it lasted. The hot sun, the cool waters, the white sand and the multitude of people walking alongside you at the coast. Not to mention the eye candy around as well. Lotsa Eye Candy (haha).

I also experienced a lot of peer bonding this summer. I got to see my friends almost everyday. I also got to see every aspect of their personality: their moods, their frustrations; what brightens their eyes or what sets them off. Especially during those out of town trips and the sleepovers. Whew!

Well looks like everything is settling back to normalcy. My mind isn't on vacation anymore (haha) and its time to focus my energies on these projects that were assigned to me. Somehow, the summer helped me overcome the burnout and have the zest to come back to the salt mines (aka work).

This summer was very memorable, and one of the happiest times (to date) that happened this year...


Till the next summer!

No comments: