Sunday, March 30, 2008

Summer Heat! (03/30/2008)

Three Words: "IT'S SO HOT!"

The past few weeks are what I dub as "Hell On Earth". Summer has finally come, and it isn't as pleasant as it seems. Temperatures rising, desperate times call for desperate measures as I open my aircon again and for longer than usual. I go to work and as I walk along the sidewalk it feels that I'm melting (melting, melting).

Well at least I have airconditioning. My aircon broke down last year at the peak of summer so I spent my time sneaking into my mom's room just to get some cold air hehehehe.

Well since it's summer, it means that people are flocking to beaches. I don't get it though. Why do people go to hot places such as beaches during the summer when it is really HOT!. Oh well, go with the flow hehehehe.

Although I have plans to go to the beach as well. This april, me and my friends plan to go to Puerto Galera, the Philippines' overcrowded beach with the night life on the side ehehehehe. There we would spend our weekend drinking ourselves to oblivion then dunking our heads in the cold water to sober up again (HAHAHAHA!). We would also bikini watch, and compare notes hehe; then ride the banana boat and get thrown out of it. Of course we would stay out late to enjoy the nightlife there. Afterwards I will take a day of sick work because I was too tired partying (just kidding).

On May I would go with my folks (my sister is coming home) to Bohol. It would be my first time there. I would finally see chocolate hills (yehey!) although I don't think it chocolatey any more haha. Then see the choir singing along Loboc River. See the sights again. At least I would have the time to travel. All I do is work nowadays (Although I wanna go to Boracay or Palawan again before the year ends).

Despite the heat, I'm gonna make my summer worthwhile. Just as long as I wouldn't be burnt into a crisp afterwards *bleh*

No comments: