Sunday, June 01, 2008

Is Everyone Tired of Living right Now?!?

I just read two freaky posts from my friends... one of them posted "Hanggang Dito na Lang... Paalam", the other one's entry in his journal is "I almost killed my self yesterday". Almost meant he was about to drink beer with Rat Poison.

What The?!?


Life is beautiful no matter how many trials and tribulations you encounter. You have a lot of people around who care for you, lots of opportunities to be found outside. Just have faith, and everything will be alright.


I remember a few years back (2003) when I was jobless, neck-deep in debt and a slew of personal problems coming left and right, just like my friends now, I wondered what would happen if I could just end it all, it would be easy right? But then it came to me.... Not only would you go straight to hell, it would cause devastation and sorrow to the people you are leaving behind, your family, your loved ones, your friends. What would happen to them? How would they be affected by the stupid action you would cause?


My family ultimately came to my rescue. Remember, even if your friends desert you... your family will always be there. It was through them you would learn how life is worth living. That the love and care of a person is suffice for one to go beyond their limits and conquer all adversities.


So Don't be stupid to take your own life if you feel you can't go on. Remember, there are people around who love and care for you. These are just trials going on in your life.


And you can't know how sweet being successful without knowing how bitter the taste of failure can be.

No comments: