Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My 2008 Christmas Wish List



Since there are 30 days left before Christmas, here a
re the things that I want (Wish list)

1. Flat Screen TV (29") with DVD Player or Home Theater (I really wish haha)

2. A New Computer
3. Range/Stove (So I can bake and cook my roast chicken again)
4. A new gaming console (X Box 360?)

Actually those are just replacement stuff.... The equipment at home is really getting old.

It's not all material stuff however. I also wish for:

1. Good Health and Long life for my Mom
2. Good Health for My Self (I'm not getting any younger)
3. Continued Stability in my Work (baring the world crisis)
4. Someone who will love me unconditionally (HAHAHAHAHA!)
5. Peace and Harmony within my Family
6. Good Friends and Good Times

Putting religion aside, Christmas isn't just a commercialized holiday. It still means giving, caring... It still means being with your family and friends... For some it means spending a little more after being frugal for the past 11 months... No matter what they say, it's still the happiest time of the year when I can act like a kid and put my worries aside till next year :)

By Next Week I would be Buying Gifts and Whatnot to the people close to me.... any wish lists? (hehehe)

No comments: