Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Diamond of a Mother


My Mom just turned 75 years old today. Since it's 75 years, that makes her a diamond right? :) The woman referred as "Ma" by everybody in the house, which includes the grandchildren, grandnephews and grandnieces; is celebrating her birthday on the 18th of November (today). Yesterday I bought her Coffee Crunch cake from Red Ribbon. It's her favorite Cake. I'm more of a chocolate cake lover (see previous blog post).

We even got cake from the City of Makati. Well being a senior citizen and all, she always gets cake every birthday. So we have an extra cake at home as well hahahaha. These past two years we have been celebrating at "Dampa" (a place where you have your purchased items at the wet market cooked by the staff). This year, we haven't decided yet, my mom maybe a little sensitive to seafood right now so maybe we could go pasta, or grill.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!


No comments: