Friday, August 12, 2005

Bowling... Bowling... Bowling....

Had a chance to play bowling again... after a miserable average of just a shade below 100 (97 I think), I played two games where I had 155 and 129 pinfalls. I surprised even myself that time.

Me and my friends have been bowling since October of 2004, and even though I skipped attending sometime, Thursday evenings are always reserved as a bowling night. We usually play at Starmall, Shaw Boulevard. And I guess the people there know who we are because week after week we play up to 11pm (and even past 12 when everyone is in the mood... and have lots of cash in their pockets).

Bowling is really an addicting sport. You tend to challenge not only your opponents but yourself as well. You try to better your score with every game. We used to play for fun but we added some incentives such as the "loser pays for food" or pot money for every game. It is a bit competitive, but hey all our averages have gone up.

Me and My friends, invite you to bowl with us every thursday at StarMall, Shaw Boulevard. It is at the 4th floor. You can just ask where we are by asking the people who work there: "Asan mga taga- GimikNatin". Hope you could join us soon :D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Wanna Join us?... Register and Join by clicking HERE

GimikNatin, Inc.

No comments: