Thursday, February 03, 2005

To the great beyond...

Sometime in our life we would think about our own demise... When we would die, or how would we die or simply put... "What would happen when we die.

I read in a book about a man saying, "When I was born into this world crying and all around me are smiling... but when I die I would leave a smile on my face while everyone around me are crying". I think this is the scenario most people like to happen in the span of their lives. Sometimes I do wonder, who would cry when I die? Or what happens to the people I would leave behind. My preference though is that there should be a celebration since this is a festival of my freedom from this life, and journey into the next. I also hate that it would rain tears... because this is bound to happen in my life.... we can't escape death... although what I want is to spread my ashes from the sky :)

Another quote boggles me... "I'd die for you". Do you honestly think that we can make our loved one happy by dying for them.... I think its better to say: "I'll live for you"...well that is just my opinion. We can make our love happy while we are alive... hehehehehe :D

Sometimes I think thirty years is too long to live... but I'd get whacked on the head if my folks hear me say that :)

No comments: