Thursday, February 03, 2005

Wandering Voyage

Hi, this is Onin here. Systems Analyst by day, Literary Artist by night. I used to have a blog before but I forgot the address. So I decided to create a new one. More often than not, I try to express myself in verse. But maybe this is a chance where I can could write my feelings via "stream of consciousness" mode where I would right the things on my mind at that exact same moment... such as thinking of a person whom I can't get of my mind.. but that is another story to boot... since this is my introductory blog, I would explain some of the things. Why Knight in shining armor, and why wandering voyage? To answer that, I have always been fascinated by the stories of Chivalry and Knighthood, and more often than not, I like to be some sort of "Sir Galahad". Why wandering voyage, well like the search for the holy grail, I too am wandering about, searching for meaning, my happiness maybe, or my soulmate, or simply my end... What would be in store for me at the end of my journey. Why Knight of Solitude, because right now I am a wanderer, in search and alone, doing things for other people as well as for those in need... My life is simply an adventure (boring adventure that is)

Hope you could hang around as I go about the so called journey of life.

No comments: