Saturday, February 19, 2005

Whew!

It has been a while since I posted to this blog... been super busy with work. Too many meetings here and there that I'm starting to have a headache every single day.Sure I asked for work.. but I think this is too much. Well if everything goes well, not only I will be part of a very big project, but a good thing to place on my resume. I thought that work is the most important thing in life. I guess I was wrong. I applied for this position in a company which entails lots of travels abroad, even long term. When I told my friend this, she told me she felt sad. I guess at that point is that the important thing is not letting the people you care about be sad, so I promised myself I would make the people all around me happy while I am still breathing....

Anyway.... I'm just letting out some steam.... till next log-in (which may take a while due to the hectic schedule I'm in right now)

TTFN

No comments: