Sunday, July 03, 2005

Loss...

I am writing about this because someone close to me has lost something so valuable. It is not about the price of the object in question, but about the contents of it. Sometimes we put a lot of effort in some thing, but a loss of that means that everything we put into that has gone to waste. I remember tireless downloading a multitude of stuff on my pc and then losing ALL of it when my hard disk crashed. All I could do was shake my head... SAYANG!

I lost a lot in my life, I even reached the lowest point in my life because of that loss. I invested and put my heart into something that had suddenly just disappeared. It was really heartbreaking. I even remembered the date: May 6, 2003. I have lost a lot, my financial stability, my dignity, friendships with other people, and my self-esteem. All that I got in exchange for...
NOTHING! This loss set a big blow to my life which made me think if it is still worth living.

It's been over two years. And it looks like I'm back to normal again. That loss has taught me a lot of lessons: Know what is and isn't for keeps; and do everything possible not to lose anything that is worth keeping. And with that loss, I found out that I have much more to gain in this world... much much
MORE!


"You are for keeps, you know!"

"Sometimes, when you lose something, it means that there something better that you would get in return."

No comments: