Friday, July 08, 2005

50 Things About Me! (Part II)

More tidbits about myself. Which means, more stuff to laugh about (Part II). To read the first part, click here

26. I can't blow a balloon from a bubblegum (how pathetic).

27. I'm obsessed with completing my phonebook with all details, including Surname, E-mail Addresses, Thumbnail Images, and Birthdays.

28. My favorite snack is Granny Goose Tortillos (dipped in spaghetti meat sauce).

29. I had Ernie and Bert (of Sesame Street) Stuffed Toys when I was a kid.

30. I played Benjamin in our School Musical play, Cam Floria's (Joseph) "The Dreamer". I won artist of the year in school because of this.

31. I'm a survivor. I once lost my financial stability, my self-esteem and my dignity due to some stupidity and a gold digging ex-girlfriend. Yet I'm still here, and better than ever.

32. I'm very good at C programming; whether it be C, C++ or C#.

33. My favorite color is BLUE.

34. I was an OPM band die hard during the 90's. I used to listen to the music of Eraserheads, Rivermaya (bamboo era), Parokya ni Edgar, Yano, Afterimage... and so on and so forth.

35. I don't detest eating liver, but I'm not too thrilled about eating it as well.

36. I love writing poems, check my other blog: Sleepless in Makati.

37. My mobile phone is a Nokia 6230. I plan to upgrade to a newer phone though.

38. I have been to Palawan numerous times, but for some reason, any attempt I made to go to Boracay goes awry (that really sucks!). But Hey! Club Noah is the Best!

39. At my age, I still use Johnson's baby powder after each bath. Laugh all you want but that is who I am.

40. My all time favorite song: "Till they take my heart away", by Clair Marlo.

41. My all time favorite movie: "The Cutting Edge". (I'm sappy, so sue me!)

42. I own a Voltes V toy (now mangled due to wear and tear). I had it when I was only 5 years old. Not many have this.

43. My greatest attempt at having a political career was winning a position in the student council (1995). Politics is really dirty, on every level.

44. My favorite numbers are 4 (I won most contests being the 4th contestant), 12 (I was an Yves Dignadice fan so I used it when playing with my officemates) and 67 (This number is creppy for me. My employee number during my first job is APTi-0067. My local number here was 6067. When I was undergoing AOTS training in Japan, my number is 9716067. And now here at my new job, my Associate number is S1767. Hmmmmm, Lucky I guess, but there is no 67 in Lotto!).

45. I love olives, whether it be black or green. Love to eat it when serving caldereta or callos.

46. In my life as a student, I got 11 medals (7 gold, 1 silver, 3 bronze), 2 trophies (1st & 3rd place), and 16 certificates.

47. My YM id is silverknightonin.

48. I am a member of three Gimik Forums: Gimik Natin, Inc., Manila Tonight.Com, and HoOkUp.PH. I use the same handle: Sir Galahad®.

49. I am friends with the very bubbly model of the PLDT 10 peso/call ads, Ms. Jennifer Illustre.

50. When I fall in love, I get blind-sided with what goes around me... Simply put, she becomes my world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David