Monday, June 27, 2005

50 Things You Should Know About ME! (Part I)

1. I'm Catholic. It would be really hard, almost impossible to convert me to another.

2. I'm an internet addict (I think most people are). I would even be connected to the net even if I am asleep.

3. I am a technical person through and through. Even I get a job that requires me to handle people 40 hours a week, that would not stop me from digging into the technical aspect of a certain project.

4. I spent around 70% of my leisure time ALONE. Maybe its because I am a loner at heart, or maybe no one wants to go out with me (huhuhuhuhuhu...)

5. I am a Rockman X/Megaman X fan. I even completed all the video games of that series. I even research it on the net.

6. I sleep 5 to 6 hours of sleep daily during weekdays. But I could sleep the whole afternoon during weekends.

7. I love spaghetti. If I was invited to a feast and spaghetti is on the table, that would be the first one that I would put on my plate.

8. I only eat fat if the dish is Lechon or Porkchop. If you give me a piece of pork barbecue I would eat it except for the fat portion.

9. I was a member of the choir during high school and I love to sing. Sure I could carry a tune but let us just leave it as that.

10. I can speak, read and write Japanese/Nihongo. I have a level 3 profiecieny which I use when watching Japanese animation (he he he).

11. I am a Mapuan, not a Malayan (CoE October 1996)

12. In all the years of my life, I have still sported the same hairstyle (I'm boring)

13. I lost my virginity at 19. It really isn't a big deal but I just wanted to state a fact :P

14. I can fix my own neckties (novelty skill)

15. I am ambidextrous in most ways although most of the time I use my left hand. I use my right hand when using scissors, can openers and spoons.

16. I'm a sci-fi nut: Star Wars, Star Trek (Voyager is my favorite), as well as anything space related.

17. Superman will always be first and foremost, my ideal superhero.

18. I'm a hopeless romantic (sigh!)

19. Sharon Cuneta was my first childhood crush (bwahahahahaha).

20. I love Japanese food. So anybody for Sushi, Sashimi, Soba?

21. I wanted to be an astronomer when I was young.

22. I hate pretenders, posers and people who are sickly sugary sweet but in reality they have a very unpleasant personality.

23. I love basketball whether it be playing or simply watching. My favorite players include Shaquille O'neal (foreign) and Danny Ildefonso (local)

24. I also love medieval stuff from games to reading materials. Warcraft, Lord of the Rings, La Morte d' Arthur (King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table).

25. My handle is Sir Galahad®. It's either that or any other handle that are related to knights and chivalry. Maybe the reason for that is Sir Galahad was the Perfect Knight and Gentleman (he also found the grail afaik). Or maybe I want to be that perfect knight for my princess (even though princes are for princesses).

No comments: