Friday, June 24, 2005

Rainy, Rainy Friday...

Just got home... Soaked to the bone... It's a friday, and it's raining. Which means I have nowhere to go but stay home.

Rain...

I love rain... I really do. I love to watch the raindrops as they fall down, making a splash shaped like a miniature crown. I love the smell of leaves when it rains. And its the best time to cuddle when it's fairly cold outside.

But not like this. I also got stranded on the way home because of the traffic. Somehow, everything seems to slow down when it rains, except time that is. The next thing you know its almost an hour, and you are still outside, battling with out with the rest of the population, cold, hungry and trying to get home as well.

Well I'm home and dry... and watching the rain.... rain is really good... maybe I can use that as an excuse to cuddle somebody :)

No comments: