Thursday, June 30, 2005

Whatta day!

I guess my debugging skills didn't fail me once again. We had a problem with one of our JSP's since last friday, and I was almost out of my wits that time. But I guess sometimes your brain acts in the most unexpected of places. I was eating in the pantry when a solution came to me. And with the solution comes the verification. I think I tested the whole afternoon. Even our american counterpart was still awake... I think around 5AM their time. But hey, we finally made it work... Whew!

I was also slated to watch a movie today. But again, the rains ruined my day. I was stranded in makati the whole time, so I decided to go to glorietta to shoot some hoops. Yup I shot hoops at Time Zone the whole evening. And I am way exhausted even to stand.

So I sit here, surfing the net and other stuff, cooling down for the night. My day was bittersweet. But hey, it happens. At least my day wasn't completely down.

Maybe tomorrow, things would look better, especially that it's payday. Whoopeee!

No comments: