Thursday, June 23, 2005

Clothes Make the Man... or maybe not

I wore something different at work today. Something that I was not really used to in a very long time. A three piece suit. There were visitors in the office that day, our U.S. counterparts. So I guess looking formal that time is a must. But something happened... somehow I had more enthusiasm working today. I guess sometimes looking good can have very profound effects.

I remember the TV series, "The greatest American hero". Here we have an ordinary guy finding a supersuit by accident, and found out that he could do great and heroic things. Maybe in my case it was the same, albeit psychologically.

Then my thoughts moved to policemen, nurses and other uniformed personnel. Maybe it helps them perform better when they are in uniform... hmmmm.

Maybe it was the clothes, or maybe it was just me having a good day at work... In either case, maybe I should look formal a lot more...



... Or maybe not (heh heh heh)

No comments: