Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I'm a Hopeless Romantic...

I've been channel surfing a while ago until I saw a movie that I have not seen in a long time. The Parent Trap, a disney remake which starred then-eleven year old Lindsay Lohan. It's kind of sweet, two children trying their hardest to put their parents back together again. It was a happy ending, which is why I watched it several times (I lost count) when I was in Japan.

Another of my favorite movies is the Cutting Edge, which starred D.B. Sweeney as Doug Dorsey, person who lost his career due to a blind side problem; and Moira Kelly as a figure skater who never had it going. It was a love hate relationship between the two with the undercurrents of attraction between them. In the end, they got together, bringing with them the olympic gold medal. It is a very funny story, some flirting and lighthearted moments. It's a feel good movie you would enjoy again and again.

I think I'm showing my soft side again (haha!). Who would expect, me watching those kind of movies...


I'm a hopeless romantic... so sue me

No comments: