Monday, April 18, 2005

Aishiteiru, Tomo yo... (I love you, my friend)

I seem to be overflowing with words today... *sigh*

I used to look at life before
An empty shell, a barren core
All had changed when you came my way
Now I thank the fates for every day

A cherished friend I have come to find
I wish our ties would always bind
You were my haven, my sanctuary
When I find myself in such a quarry

You were always there for me
When things got rough and hard to be
You gave a smile, and gave a cheer
You soothed my mind and calmed my fears

But times have changed unlike before
I don't see you as a friend anymore
When you flash that charming smile
My heart stops beating for a while

But what I feel, I could not tell
Fearing it would bring death's knell
Shaking the foundations from up above
By uttering the words of my love

And if you don't feel the same way
It would bring my darkest day
Would rather hide and stay still
Instead of saying what I feel

But I pledge and promise everyday
That forever happy you shall stay
A home you'll have within my arms
I will always keep you safe and warm

If your heart should find someone
And you decide that he's the one
Fear not, I won't leave you away
I promise I will not go astray

If I see you running in tears
I'll be here to calm your fears
Fix and heal your broken heart
Will never leave you and depart

I love you much my cherished friend
Always love you till the very end
I may not say what's in my heart
But promise never to be apart

No comments: