Thursday, April 07, 2005

Lunkhead...

Done something stupid last night... I assumed. And now I fear that I did something that would change my world... Put foot in mouth, add ketchup while you are doing it. Perfect procedure for disaster. Then follow it up with plenty of foot-in-mouth statements. Great, really great. Now what do I do? I am on her list of least favorite people

Come to think of it, I looked at my horoscope, and it says "bad day today"

Just wanna apologize for being an assuming, stupid lunkhead...

Am really Sorry...

3 comments:

Knight of Solitude said...

Thanks for the advice... well that is what she said too. That all that happened was due to circumstance and having a bad day. But sometimes I wonder, what if did have an argument.... It's been almost a year since I have known her, but we never gotten into a big disagreement... Oh well just hope for the best I guess :)

Knight of Solitude said...

Well I am a hopeless romantic after all... I dunno why, but when it comes to her sometimes I try too hard

Anonymous said...

it would be a great useful for some people who want to start their own resource. it is my pleasure to be one of those people who commented on your article . . thank you for give a opportunities... more power and god bless ..