Sunday, April 03, 2005

Wish...

What can I say... I'm in a sentimental mood today.... here is a poem I just wrote around hmmm... an hour ago I guess :) Enjoy... heh heh

If one wish should given to me
Anything I ask, it should come to be
One thought would come to my mind
Our ties I wish would forever bind

Not all the riches of the world
Or the great powers unfurled
Would make me happy as can be
If you would always be beside me

All the wisdom and strength untold
Behest unto me till I am old
Worthless would be everything
Because without you I am nothing

Power and Dominion over men
Or reach my center, my goals, my zen
What would these things mean to me
If my heart isn't truly with thee

The world within the reach of my hand
Or control of the time's sand
I would decide rather not to gain
If I should feel alone again

My heart is truly on fire
For there is only one thing I desire
I wish with me for you to stay
More than forever and a day

If I was granted one wish
I would rather not choose to be rich
I would rather spend eternity
In the presence of your beauty

But making wishes are for fools
Our minds' imaginary tools
Yet how happy I could be at last
If that one wish would come to pass

@}->-,--`----

Later.....

No comments: