Monday, April 11, 2005

Whatta week...

Lately I have been putting poems, pictures and wacky stuff around the net, so I haven't put in much of what happened last week... it has been a rollercoaster ride.

With regards to work, well suddenly we had to review everything from the start, ironed out the designs as well all loose ends that may come later... but you know what, this should have been done a long time ago... we wasted a whole month doing something that has not been finalized nor confirmed, what kind of product would you have... Jeez... What they were trying to do is to create an ERP system (Enterprise Resource Planning), like SAP or Oracle, in a span of less than 3 months, design included... I mean, what kind of development is that, especially if it is from scratch... I already talked to my boss... I kinda got a better offer from another company... so why not go for it... :)

About family, well my sister is due to come home from warrington, england on the 27th of may, in order to celebrate her 40th birthday here in manila with her husband, I think the last time I saw my sister was hmmmm.... Early 2003... I kinda miss her (not to mention her neat-freakish ways... hehehehehe)... but hey I haven't seen her for a long time... I wonder when will they have those little blond-haired, blue-eyed kids... we're waiting.

As for "her", well we had an up-and-down week... well me and my green eyed monster acted up again... well she understood that... but I think she got pissed at me because she was always straightforward and me putting my foot in my mouth.... oh well, at least things got better :)

Kinda stressful week dontcha think... well I hope it would get better soon... the weather here is acting like crazy... scortching hot in the morning... brezzy cold in the evenings... and its summer... Oh well

@}->--,--`---

6 comments:

Knight of Solitude said...

Ok lets get technical right now... We are trying to create a system that would make maximum use of resources of SAP (well you know how much $$$ an SAP login ID would cost). We were tasked to create a Front End that would connect to an SQL DB, and then connect that SQL DB to SAP... less use of Log-in ID's... but hell, they wanted the actual coding and debugging in less than a month.... Jeez...

Knight of Solitude said...

Hehe... don't worry, won't post much technical stuff here. I like to keep my sanity for a while here :)

Knight of Solitude said...

Get the iPod photo if you are the narcissitic type, putting nothing but your pictures... What I'm holding right now is an Xda IIs... check out www.myxda.com :)

The Best bet right now is to get a PDA Phone :)

Knight of Solitude said...

But hey... if you have a PDA and Phone both in one, well you get less things to carry :)

If you are keen on getting a sony unit, the only problem is memory... memory sticks are more expensive than SD's or MMC's

Knight of Solitude said...

Hey you know that term hehehehe...

Oh well, "porma" counts a lot nowadays... dunno why though

Knight of Solitude said...

The world changes day by day... what can I say... but get a PDA phone... makes you look cool too :)